Thursday, August 25, 2011

You Can't Write this Stuff - But You Can Take Pictures!

Meet the eating disorder center's next door neighbor:


To be fair, there's a second part to the marquis message, which makes things a little clearer:


Fitting or totally inappropriate? Interesting, that's for sure.

As if that's not ironic enough, we had a visit last week from the Chick-fil-a Cow, who was passing out free breakfast items. I don't think the cow or the woman leading her around the neighborhood gleaned the same significance from the visit that we did. The heifer and its herder were just trying to promote fast-food chicken over beef. Little did they know they were preaching to the choir, although many of this choir's members go even further to sing the merits of baked or grilled chicken exclusively. I actually posed for a picture with the cow and another member of my group, but I hesitate to share it here, given privacy concerns. In the picture, I'm enthusiastically thrusting a foil-wrapped breakfast burrito towards the camera, and I'm grinning big. I love this kind of stuff. I even graciously accepted the burrito, which I put in the fridge and encouraged others to eat (someone eventually did).

Thanks for stopping by, Chick-fil-a Cow. Did you see that they're offering a free liposuction seminar next door?

No comments:

Post a Comment